In order to keep our sewers sewing, we need materials. Please fill out the following form if you can donate any of the following clean and unused mask-making materials:
- Elastic - ½" or smaller, any color
- Woven Cottons - High thread count lightweight fabric. Hold it up to the window, if you can clearly see the shape of the window it’s too thin; we need woven cotton similar in weight to that of a nice dress shirt. Quilters cotton, cotton sateen, and unused high thread count sheets are also acceptable.
- Cotton Flannel - Must be cotton, but can be any print/color.
- Bias Tape - Must be cotton, but can be any color.
- Wires - Pipe cleaners, craft wire (moldable), etc. are all acceptable.
- Laundry Soap - Must be unscented & dye free.
If you are looking to help but cannot donate materials, we need folks to sew masks, help with non-sewing activities, or you can donate to our GoFundMe to pay for materials, gas, laundering, etc..
Please do not sign up if you have shown any symptoms at all or have knowingly been exposed to Coronavirus!
We have taken our volunteer forms offline for now.